Oral Surgery 2020
Conference Series LLC.LTD is esteemed to invite you to join the 3rd International Conference on Dental Medicine and Surgery which will be held from August 26-27, 2020 in Singapore which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Conference Series LLC Ltd and its subsidiaries including iMedPub Ltd and Conference Series Organize 3000+ Conferences across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Oral Surgery 2019 will be an amazing picking up, sharing and networking platform for Scientists, Dentists, Researchers, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants, Practice Managers, Dental Business Assistants and different individuals from the dental groups from the Asia-Pacific district and past.
This event is suited to anyone with an academic or professional interest in studies of Dentistry, Endodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry, Orthodontics, Oral Cancer, Dental Nursing and the people Associated Professionals, Researchers, Dentists, Professors, Oral/Dental Surgeons, Dental House Officers, Postgraduate students, Clinical Laboratories and Technicians, Research Institutes and members, Supply Chain Companies, Manufacturing Companies, Training Institutes, Business Entrepreneurs.
Submit your abstract to avail speaker opportunity at Oral Surgery 2020: https://dental.surgeryconferences.com/abstract-submission.php
Track 1: Dental Medicine
The saturation of the marketplace in most segments increased competitiveness and has had a negative impact on the average selling prices. The presence of smaller competitors with more modest overhead costs, and the increasing growth of Asian imports, has put downward pressure on prices. Since many of the companies operating in the market participated in multiple market segments, several dental equipment manufacturers and distributors packaged their devices in order to provide more enticing product offerings to end users. Companies operating in both the dental imaging and treatment center markets, for example, offered packaged deals by combining multiple devices and selling them at discounted prices, in order to drive sales.
While this report suite contains all Asia dental equipment market data, each of the market segments are also available as stand alone This allows you to get access to only the dental equipment market research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- Dental Treatment Center Market For the purpose of this report, a Dental Treatment Center comprises a dental chair, a dental stool, an operatory light and a delivery unit. The patient chair, operatory light and delivery unit are typically sold in a bundle as an operatory package. Depending on the dentist’s needs and budget, each item is also sold separately.
- Dental Handpiece Market –A dental handpiece is a mechanical device designed for use with rotary instruments, such as burs, stones, wheels and discs. The most commonly used modern version of this device is the air turbine handpiece, which can operate at up to 800,000 revolutions per minute (rpm).
- Curing Light Market –Curing lights, which are frequently used in all dental offices, harden direct restorative materials such as composite resins, cements and other adhesives used to fill cavities or root canals.
- Dental Scaler Market –Scaling is a conventional non-surgical procedure that removes and eliminates plaque and calculus. This is important since plaque and calculus incubate bacteria that release toxins, which cause inflammation to the gum and surrounding bone.
- Intraoral Camera Market – Intraoral dental are supplementary imaging devices used to capture images of a patient’s mouth. The market for dental cameras was largely being driven by the sales of intraoral cameras, as their popularity grew immensely with the high ROI potential of using the devices for patient education.
- Dental Autoclave Market –The process of sterilizing dental instruments such as handpieces begins with cleaning the instruments using a washer or ultrasonic cleaner. The instruments are then treated in dental autoclaves, which sterilize the equipment by applying high-pressure steam to destroy pathogens and other bacterial spores.
- Caries Detection Device Market – Caries is a disease that results in the disintegration of the crystalline structure of the tooth. There are several different methods of detecting caries. The most commonly used technology is Light Induced Fluorescence Technology (LIFT); it detects bacteria on the surface of the tooth by illuminating it with violet light.
- OTHER INFORMATION – Company Profiles and SWOT, Disease Overviews, & Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
DENTAL EQUIPMENT MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- Forecasts Until 2025, and Historical Data to 2015
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
- American Dental Association
- International Association for Dental Research (IADR)
- FDI World Dental Federation
- Australian Dental Association
- Academy of Australian and New Zealand Prosthodontists
- Australian Association of Orofacial Orthopedics
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Association of Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Australasian Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Australian Central Association of Dentists
- Academy of Dentistry International
- Australian & New Zealand Academy of Endodontists
- Australian & New Zealand Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- British Dental Association
- Australian Dental Council
- World Dental Federation
- World Federation of Orthodontists
- Dental Medicine
- Dental implants and Orthodontics
- Forensic Odontology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dental Nursing
- Dental Practice Management and Marketing
- Oral Cancer
- Diagnosis and Prevention of Oral Diseases
- Dental Hygiene
- Dental Public Health and Community Dentistry
- Nano Dentistry
- Evidence-based Dentistry (EBD)
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Anesthesia
- Laser Dentistry
- Electromagnetic waves and Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Dental Ethics
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.